Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do I know what size helmet to get?
Every helmet has a sizing chart on it's product page that you can use to see what size helmet to purchase. A soft measuring tape is the easiest way to see what size head you have. You want to place the measuring tape around the widest part of your head (usually just above the brow).
- 2. What happens if you don't have what I want in stock?
You can give us a call at 1-800-335-9812 and we can put the item you want on back order.
- 3. What do I do if the helmet I bought doesn't fit?
If the helmet is still in perfect condition with all the original packaging and tags there shouldn't be a problem returning the item you purchased (close out items are final sale).
Let us know if you are sure your helmet does not fit and we will start the return process with you.
- 5. How do I return my order?
You can either give us a call or send us an email to get the return process started.
- 6. Do you ship internationally?
We can ship to the USA, Canada and Mexico. Give us a call to see if we can ship to you if you live outside of those three places.
- 7. Do you have a brick and mortar store I can visit?
We are an online store only.
- 8. When will I get my order?
Usually you will receive your order within 7 days. *Excludes fairing orders.
- 9. When do you charge my credit card?
We charge your credit card once we place your order for you.
- 10. Can I back order something that's not in stock?
Yes you can! We will back order it for you.
- 11. Can I return a closeout item?
Unfortunately not, all close out items are final sale because we can't return them after you've ordered them.
- 12. Do you ship to APO addresses?
Yes we do!
- 13. How do I know what to look for in a helmet?
Find out what style you want (Full Face, Open, Modular, etc.) and what head shape and size you have. After that, pick one you like!